Back by popular demand! The Fall 2015 Silent Auction features a diverse and exciting array of products & services, donated by our generous members and friends.
The Auction will be held before, during, and after the Monteverdi Vespers concert on Sunday, 22 November.
You will be able to admire and bid on our amazing items (and hover protectively nearby, poised to up your bid and compete for your desired prize) before the 3:00pm concert, as well as during intermission, and again during the beginning of the post-concert reception. Then we’ll announce the winners during the second part of the reception. Bidders need not be present to win. But we hope you’ll stay and enjoy the fun!
Come prepared to bid on wonderful items including (so far):
- Genuine Red Sox baseball signed by relief pitcher Junichi Tazawa
Weekend getaway at private vacation home near Keene NH, and another one in Maine
- Bose Wireless Bluetooth mini-speaker
- Local microdistilled New England rum selections from a revived Colonial-era Ipswich landmark; “Have a drink with History!“
- Marvelous variety basket of artisan cheeses and specialty foods from Mullahy’s (locavore heaven!)
- Lovely bamboo box teeming with an assortment of Starbucks coffee, hot cocoa, TAZO teas; and two ceramic Starbucks mugs
- A creative and artistic gift from Serendipity in Hudson
- Handcarved single wine bottle holder from Uruguay
- Gorgeous one-of-a-kind handpainted silk scarf from Eclectica Designs
- Music lessons at Note-Worthy Experiences with choice of over a dozen instruments including voice
- Professional portrait sitting for individual or group, by the highly skilled photographer Robert Schoen
- Classic pint beer glass containing $25 gift certificate to Harvard General Store
- An array of The Happy Chocolatier‘s milk- and dark-chocolate Turkeys; just in time for Thanksgiving!
- Stylish leather Coach™ shoulder bag
- Top quality petsitting services from Littlefield Animal Care
- Redecorating consultation from Open Doors Home Design; “Use What You Have” and transform your space
- Gift certificates to restaurants and area merchants including Edible Arrangements, The Cheesecake Factory, Kitchen Outfitters, Harvard Sweet Boutique, and more
Stay tuned and bookmark this list to check for updates! You may see just what you’ve been looking for; or find unique gifts for a special person in your life.
Our warmest thanks to local individuals and businesses who support us with these creative and thoughtful items, and to our remarkable Silent Auction committee.