Back by unanimous vote! The Fall 2016 Silent Auction will be held on Sunday November 20th, before and during our performance of the Berlioz Messe solennelle and Mozart Sinfonia Concertante for Winds. Check out this exciting array of trips, treats, products, and services, all donated by our generous members and friends.
* Bidding will begin a half hour before the concert, at 2:30pm. You can also make bids during intermission, and again during the beginning of the post-concert reception.
We will announce the winners during the second part of the reception. Bidders need not be present to win. But we hope you will stay and enjoy the fun!
Update: the Auction list is now full. We can’t fit in any more items! Woo hoo 🙂 Thank you to all our donors and helpers and we’ll see you on the 20th.
- Two theatre tickets to Wicked on Broadway. (Better hurry, they’re for Thanksgiving weekend!)
- Ticket vouchers to concerts performed at Indian Hill Music in Littleton
- 2 night escape at a New Hampshire Getaway mountain cabin near Keene, NH
- 2 night stay on a lovely Maine country estate in mid-coast Maine, just 20 minutes from the seashore
- Enjoy a country breakfast with classic pure maple syrup from the non-profit New Hampshire Maple Producers, tasty Stonewall Kitchen pancake mix, and a quality cotton tea towel
- Two hours of virtual golf on the Licensed Indoor Golf Simulators, while enjoying real pub food from the grill, at Chip Shots Pub
- Exquisitely handcrafted Verona picnic basket containing all you need for a lovely outing, complete with wine glasses, corkscrew, cutting board and cheese knife, and a bottle of red wine
- Generously donated by the Red Sox Foundation – a baseball signed by starting pitcher Steven Wright
- Two Bruins tickets for December 10th game vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs at the TD Garden
- Create lasting family memories with a Cut-Your-Own Christmas tree from the selection of 6′ white spruce at Kettell Farm in Stow
- A delicious Edible Arrangement just in time for the holidays
- Selection of red wines from Nashoba Valley Winery
- Basket of Holiday Goodies from Trader Joe’s
- A gift voucher from Littlefield Animal Care gives you peace of mind while you travel, as your pet is cared for with love, respect and compassion
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a gift card from Harvard Sweet Boutique in Hudson – Readers’ Choice Voted #1 Bakery in Hudson, 4th year in a row
- Basket of all natural skin pampering products made in NH
- Family membership to The New England Wild Flower Society: enjoy walks with the family through the lovely Garden in the Woods in Framingham
- Quilters delight – a gift card to The Quilted Crow in Bolton
- Listen to music wherever you are in your home, hear your own playlist and share it with friends–with the Bose Sound Touch 10 wireless music system
- Pop a Sounds of Stow concert CD in your player and lose yourself in the music, with Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Attach a Logitech Pro HD Webcam to your laptop or desktop computer for high definition video chatting and full HD video recording
- Grace your Thanksgiving table with delicious Chocolate Turkeys from The Happy Chocolatier in Acton
- Light the holidays the old-fashioned way–with vintage rum from Ipswich’s Turkey Shore Distilleries
- A selection of gourmet items and gift card for cheese from Mullahy’s in Hudson
- How about an evening out for pizza at Bertucci’s?
- Indulge in made-from-scratch ice cream with a gift card to New City Microcreamery in Hudson
- Gift card to Summer Street Fine Consign: browse a fine collection of home decor, jewelry and clothing
Handpainted scarf from local fabric artist Nancy Opp, owner of custom sewing studio Eclectica Designs in Hudson
- A lovely scarf and earrings for your wardrobe from Serendipity in Hudson
- Learn a new instrument or perfect an old hobby–from Solfege to sousaphone, piano to percussion, strings, winds, and more–with music lessons in your own home, from Note-worthy Experiences
Read about last year’s successful and fun event, and start getting your bidding muscles warmed up!